Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 [Eng] [Dual Audio] Torrent

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 torrentSeeds 122 Seeds Leechers93 Leechers


Good 25
Bad3
Year: 2013
Starring: Ben Stiller, Kristen Wiig, Jon Daly
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Drama
Director: Ben Stiller

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Review: I'd like to open a word, wow. I wanted to watch this movie since I saw the first trailer. When invited to an advanced screening I got very excited. The movie was excellent. Cinematography is perfect and the character development is amazing. The film was very good pace and at any time, I think that the film is too short or immediately that I felt during the film. It has its moments of action and satire, but overall this is a very happy movie. I will most likely see the film again in the future and that it was up there with the Forrest Gump movie Django Unchained and almost perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment