Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fast Five 2011 English [DVD] by BIODESSI Torrent

Fast Five 2011 torrentSeeds 133 Seeds Leechers85 Leechers


Good 19
Bad4
Year: 2011
Starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Justin Lin

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Review: The fact that the original was something fresh, something new and original. But sequels have been anything. Yes, I know the high-octane fun, but you can not say the same of Michael Bay movies. I say that these sequels are just as bad as Michael Bay movie? No, but each offers something new, well, unless you count drifting, and that is not saying much. I hope that this new edition will bring something fresh to the table.I never thought I'd say this, but I actually enjoyed this movie. I went in with low expectations and came out pretty damn happy. Sure the film had a lot of the same parts in motion, but what made this stand out is how to effectively changed the pace of things.First like they normally do, she had a damn drag race every 10 minutes. In fact, barely had any. This really is a brilliant idea, because when it came time to have a fantastic driving sequence, you were begging for it. Finally, someone with the brain went into this movie and said that can store all of our bullets and unleash end.So in a series that relies heavily on their driving sequences and less on their script, How do you keep the audience entertained? Well, the first step is to incorporate another major player, enter The Rock. Next, you really need to polish the script. Ok, here is where it gets good and bad. It 'a good thing because the film takes a lot of credit for the film Ocean's 11. Yes, it is to steal an idea but to inject more action in it, which is pretty cool. But the reason I say that too bad, because it is still full of bad cheese one-liners, bad acting, and some really tarnished plot outlines. However, it takes something away from the fun ....... Not really.Bottom Line, Okay folks, here is your first action movie to see this year. No, I'm not one of those people who have those movies Fast and Furious on a high pedestal. Not since the first one I gave something of a proper review. But I can say with certainty that this is actually worth your hard-earned dollars. Sure it's a bit 'cheesy, action-packed impossible, and stealing some plots of other movies, but I like I said before, it's still fun to watch. So, with that said, the question remains ..... this is the best of the series? I still say no, but this movie is pretty damn close. Closer all the others, that's for damn sure. In a timeline, this would have to follow the original

No comments:

Post a Comment