Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Push 2009 HDRip AAC Torrent

Push 2009 torrentSeeds 120 Seeds Leechers79 Leechers


Good 22
Bad1
Year: 2009
Starring: Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning, Chris Evans
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Paul McGuigan

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Review: PUSH is one of those films that really got me excited after watching the first trailer, and now that I finally watched it, I'm glad I did.The story was pretty good and reliable, do not leave me confused or bored end. Despite the fact that more time could be spent to explain things in detail instead of solid scenes that are still around and thought move.The visual effects in this film are very good. And the effect is not so bad. Applause for Dakota Fanning and Chris Evans. Also, I liked the way the film was shot, it was somehow a sense of realism to the whole thing.However, Camilla Belles do not like acting. While I like her performance in quiet, it just seemed really into this movie. Or that there is enough time on the screen, or was marred Dakota.By way, those who compares this show funny characters. Telekineseis all these special abilities have been around long before! Although I am a big fan of the characters, I think it's really nothing compared to PUSH.By way, this show was recorded on tape for me to sit, even if you really need to use the restroom. In other words, I hope there is a sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment