Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 2002 English Torrent

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 2002 torrentSeeds 130 Seeds Leechers66 Leechers


Good 21
Bad2
Year: 2002
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Review: I'm not a fan of the Harry Potter films, I staggered along the first screening of this film in the cinema and my local UGC I sat and enjoyed this thirly movie, but not in the way that you would enjoy something like Lord of the Rings and Spiderman. Of course, Harry Potter target audience is a younger age, so you can see that I may not have enjoyed as much as a younger audience bit, but to say that at least much better than some of the garbage that comes out that day. This crap is not a year and the main character is the voice broken up, and higher. Many of the original cast returning and a few new characters appear in this, as Kenneth Branagh and Jason Isaacs. Kenneth Branagh plays a great role of Gilderoy Lockhart who seems to think that he is loved by all and quite frankly adored by women with charm Pa , ng and his courage. It is one of the best bits of the film is Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy, Draco's father who plays. Jason makes a beautiful long wig and plays the evil father / T. He's bad to play a lot like the villain in The Patriot. Sometimes I was knocked out by Ron Rupert Grint. He is not a great actor, but he can play a satisfactory part of. He could have done better, but again I have not read the book so I do not know how Ron will comes. I guess the scene played by a man (which is a lot) in interrupt appealing to me, but the kids will have a good laugh about it but I . I guess you can not tell that to children were sent to one because they only trade school youngsters, but for those who played their part so I'll get a pat on the back. SFX is great, especally character Dobby. He was great. It is said to create his bad CG, but the fact is there is no way I can do another. In fact, the computer-generated character Dobby is very similar to the search for Gollum in The Lord of the Rings and CG Asgard in the television series Stargate SG-1 (talk about structure), what say good for Stargate SG-1 if you can do as well as best film ... and so is the top. CG spider was extremely frightening reality. Do not be afraid of spiders, kind of made me jump. I feel like your body has to give Harry and Ron, that's a good thing because it is not often that I find the myself doing this in the movie. The man next to me looked pretty scared spiders too. John Williams music is very similar to his original point with the old back issues and a bit of music that sounds like music from their music Indiana Jones . I found myself whistling the main theme of Harry Potter for most of the night sometimes do not realize what I was doing until someone pointed me out there. This film definitely has better action and more action-oriented first Potter film. I find myself clicking on points as they very stressful. The story is not too difficult to understand from a film point of view and not a Potter-fan is much shorter than I expected. I think that lasted three hours, when it was more like 2 1/2. In some cases, I've found that you have already seen the first movie to understand something about what is happening, but this is mainly , so that the plot is not that pronounced and some of the jokes. The only thing that annoys me is the sign in the lobby is too long and I can not get an ice cream and had a child crying on the front row for several minutes midway. Why bring a man whos forget the film next week? You may ask yourself. If you are not a fool-potter-fan then I suggest you wait a few weeks because it is more aimed at human rights is , 4 feet high ... that is to say. CHILDREN! (I'm not saying Dwarf) Go for it 8.5/10. But I'm not a big fan of this movie and I'm not the target audience. This is a good thing in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment