Friday, February 28, 2014

Thor 2011 Torrent

Thor 2011 torrentSeeds 132 Seeds Leechers51 Leechers


Good 11
Bad4
Year: 2011
Starring: Chris Hemsworth, Anthony Hopkins, Natalie Portman
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Kenneth Branagh

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Review: When I heard that they were a film of Thor character I had serious trepidation. When I heard that Kenneth Branagh will direct I was even more discomfort is not due to the fact that Branagh, but the fact that all hes always dramas.Going directed in the theater I am very low expectations of the film and this man I was blown away. I like the fact that Branagh, the story to film as a super hero, but rather an epic Shakespearing. The fantasy elements only marvelous.Anthony Hopkins Odin ... I can not imaging is another actor portraying him. Your performance as Odin essence of the character and balance of delicate verses ruler father. It radiates power with subtle hints of Hemsworth as Thor vulnerability.Chris was excellent. Hes got such a liking to him that even the arrogant factors point in the story you can see how his friends from him. His performance is very stable and very pleasant. The Loki Tom Hiddleston is perfect. Yet hes the greasy, slimy, beautiful, your face, but for a place to the knife in the back nature of character.As I have already mentioned the story is set in an epic fantasy more than coloring go Search The wool is super-hero story. The journey to Asgard Jotenheim itself is stunning to behold and just beautiful. The set designs are excellent. The humor of the film is very organic and never seems forced. The story itself is very well balanced and does not have you wondering what the hell was going on. I almost wish they'd have kept them from the coming Marvel movies separately. It works very well as a stand-alone epic.The effects I expect sub-standard first class and really not even Tors Hammer spun trademarks of comics look as cheesy as it can get. The film is a gem. All stakeholders should be proud of themselves to bring such a wonderful job on the screen. I for one can not wait to see the sequel to this film. With luck, some of the other nine kingdoms as Muspelheim, Alfheim or even Vanaheim.This see definitely MUST SEE movie

No comments:

Post a Comment