Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The NeverEnding Story 1984 (English) [DVDRip] Torrent

The NeverEnding Story 1984 torrentSeeds 103 Seeds Leechers74 Leechers


Good 21
Bad3
Year: 1984
Starring: Noah Hathaway, Barret Oliver, Tami Stronach
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Family
Director: Wolfgang Petersen

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Review: I think most people who have seen it agree that it is one of the best fantasy films ever! I think I might have to agree with them! This movie has a special place in my heart because I grew up with this movie. I've probably seen this movie more times than any other movie (although it may be too close to call with Labyrinth, The Wizard of Oz "and" The Dark Crystal Drive)! Is not it funny how when you were young, you can watch the same movie again and again and again and again and never get sick of it ... is not that a whole lot has changed since then, but it cracks me as well I remember this movie ever time I see it. I remember only ever line, every scene, every nuance, every little bit information about the movie! Ok ... I'm sounding a bit obsessed I.Well arent what Im trying to say here, that this is a great film with a excellent story. Acting, directing, special effects, and everything else is great in this movie vetëmi! Wolfgang Petersen is really made out of himself in this movie! I really recommend this movie to anyone who likes fantasy movies ... what I'm saying I (O) I recommend this movie to everyone! What are you reading this review? Go see this movie! Thanks for reading, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment