Thursday, February 13, 2014

Savages 2012 Eng passs Torrent

Savages 2012 torrentSeeds 125 Seeds Leechers54 Leechers


Good 19
Bad3
Year: 2012
Starring: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Taylor Kitsch, Blake Lively
Genre: Adventure, Crime, Drama
Director: Oliver Stone

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Review: I dont write reviews often, but because of low ratings this film was provided by the users, I decided to let you know what I think.This was an excellent movie. Plain and simple. It was filled with the perfect amount of action and drama. I thought the acting was very good and the story was phenomenal. I found myself becoming attached and feel for the characters and at some points I was even in tears. It pains me to see so many users just gave Savages star and a bad review. The film was quite bloody in parts, but overall, this movie was outstanding. Savages was definitely worth the two hours and eleven minutes I spent watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment