Monday, December 2, 2013

Star Trek Into Darkness 2013 BluRay Torrent

Star Trek Into Darkness 2013 torrentSeeds 142 Seeds Leechers64 Leechers


Good 13
Bad0
Year: 2013
Starring: Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Director: J.J. Abrams

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Review: As someone who grew up in the series, watch all the shows and all the movies (I at least twice! WATCHED entire DS9 series) suffered by the characters / actors who do not care (Tasha Yar, seriously), I understand we all have opinions on what makes Gene Roddenberry's vision as durable. He said it? I love this movie. I even capitalize that loved him so much. The game between the characters, the human version of Spock, Scotty absolutely gorgeous (even if your partner is one of those unique characters that I do not like), and also much better prepared this time the plot for a film made entirely successful. The action is intense, deepened the friendship between the characters, twists are somewhat predictable in time, but remember franchise as a whole. I'm already excited for the next movie. I greatly respected and valued relationship in this film for the elements that make a great Star Trek - a strong plot, connection Heroes deep philosophical element. In some of the older episodes of Star Trek element of moral / philosophical can hand unbearably heavy. Well, in the new Trek movie. The ideas of friendship, family and humanity are woven through this film subtly, and even I admit that more than a tear in the climax scene in the engine. Although I've found out what happened, I take care to respect and use the new aktoróww its iconic roles.So Yes, every ten. And let the enemies hate. Those who can not accept the changes can go sit and watch old reruns of Star Trek and claims about the good old days and peak width all the reasons why Star Trek is not what it used to be! I, on the other hand, is to go with ousadíae embrace the new, more respect for life. This film makes it possible to love both.

No comments:

Post a Comment