Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Little Mermaid 1989 Torrent

The Little Mermaid 1989 torrentSeeds 134 Seeds Leechers64 Leechers


Good 7
Bad5
Year: 1989
Starring: Jodi Benson, Samuel E. Wright, Rene Auberjonois
Genre: Animation, Family, Fantasy
Director: Ron Clements

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Review: I saw this movie when I was very young and I loved it. It was a perfect ending fairy tale and completely followed the formula for Disney movies in a big way. He really got their message through catchy and fun songs characters.On side down, when there was a major release, it does not remain faithful to what you have e Hans Christian Andersen wrote. I did not read the Andersen version of until recently, but I loved it. I thought it was much better and much more realistic output from the Disney movie. Andersen says that if you are a good person, and you can not get your reward in life, be good is its own reward. Disney, on the other hand, said that if you risk everything for the one you love, things will work out in the end. While thats a beautiful message for young children that is very realistic. Good people are injured time.Ive all heard people say that if girls increasingly looking at this, they will learn that big breasts, small size, and a man on your side to make life important. This movie was made the year I was born, so naturally, I grew up on it. I do not want to unrealistic standards themselves or feel like I need to have a man to continue. So while I do not know about all the other girls there, but Disney did not harm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment