Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Host 2013 (English) DVD (aufbrecher) Torrent

The Host 2013 torrentSeeds 124 Seeds Leechers63 Leechers


Good 10
Bad0
Year: 2013
Starring: Saoirse Ronan, Max Irons, Jake Abel
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Sci-Fi
Director: Andrew Niccol

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Review: I have not read the book, so I had only a vague outline of the story of the movie trailer. After watching the film, I want to read a book to reveal more information to 2 hour film can not be completed in a novel like that a lot. I found the movie intriguing and well-written. It captures different personalities as Melanie and Wanda, which could be a disaster. It was a sci-fi movie that explored a lot and felt a great escape for two hours. Cinematography was awesome from the desert scenes futuristic.It differs from the Twilight series and I wish people would not compare the two. We hope that it will be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment