Saturday, December 7, 2013

Grown Ups 2010 Eng [BRRip AC3 XViD] [by Iron-Bus] Torrent

Grown Ups 2010 torrentSeeds 125 Seeds Leechers52 Leechers


Good 6
Bad5
Year: 2010
Starring: Adam Sandler, Salma Hayek, Kevin James
Genre: Comedy
Director: Dennis Dugan

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Review: I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I never write reviews on IMDb, but I could not resist it. This movie is probably one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Do not waste your time watching this ... I can not believe that Adam Sandler made this movie. I almost turned this movie from watching it, and I usually do not do that either. I'm not sure how anyone could even think it's a good movie at all. If you like this film you will probably have terrible taste in movies. I was mad that I spent $ 5 to rent it out as needed. Also I might add that I think it's stupid that I have to write at least 10 lines of text when I do not need ten lines to say how bad this movie and save everyone time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment