Monday, December 30, 2013

The Incredible Hulk 2008 HDRip.AAC Torrent

The Incredible Hulk 2008 torrentSeeds 104 Seeds Leechers55 Leechers


Good 25
Bad3
Year: 2008
Starring: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Louis Leterrier

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Review: For those who know only the original comic book Hulk, the TV series Hulk, or the regrettable Ang Lee Hulk, you should know that the new version is a mixture of origins.Without spoiling it, one largest elements in the big new thing is coming to Marvel series to an alternate universe. There are many differences in the Ultimates universe. In this version, Banner did not get his gamma radiation from bomb explosion during experimental exposure. I wont spoil it, but you can go to www.marvel.com and look under the Ultimates if you want to get the gist of it. I can actually say that it takes a little bit of everything this version, so no matter what your knowledge of great things for the characters, a tie-in to everything.Personally, I felt that this reboot is well designed. This allows for any future connectivity by not limiting it to one version of the Hulk. This will allow future films Wonderland the ability to pick and choose aspects from many alternate universes, re-tellings, and time spans to combine what please.This is well cast. When the overall product can make me forget the fact that I do not have this specific actor, and truly appreciate the experience of global entertainment, its something to smile about. I wont mention which ones I do not care for, because all that will do is useless debate.Story Spark - intricate and intelligent, faster speed, more in-depth explanation, complex, yet easy to eat on by persons not geeks. True enough references to comics, alternative comics and TV show, with Sneak Peek seemed pleased. I certainly was.CGI is great. Do not know why some to nit-pick, but you can not please everyone lose, I guess. Action is wonderful with lots of it! If you've ever read one of my reviews, you'll know that I'm a real fan of general entertainment. While I have favorites, I do not rely on just one player reviews, writer, director, production company, genre, or whatever. So, if you do not like my opinion, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment